1. Target your advertising.
The more targeted the e-zine is for your offer, the greater your response will be for your proven ad.
2. Track your ads.
Don't leave your ad campaigns to guesswork. Use ad tracking to show you exactly which e-zines and ads are most
3. Run your ad for multiple issues.
You'll get a better response, and possibly save money as many publishers offer special deals on bulk advertising.
4. Spend lots of time writing your headline.
An effective headline will successfully grab your reader's attention and target your audience.
5. Don't try to sell your product from your ad.
Write your ads to create interest and get people to visit your site.
From here, your powerful sales page will do the selling for you, and you'll be able to get people to join your
e-zine or mailing list for successful follow up.
6. Don't use all caps in your headline.
You'll appear like your yelling at your reader, and your ad will come off as amateurish web conferencing tool.
7. Include a "call to action."
At the end of your e-zine ads, include a call to action that tells your reader what you want them to do next (i.e., visit your site or subscribe to your
8. Don't be cute or funny with your ad.
You might put your reader in a good mood, but don't count on that translating into more visits to your site or more sales.
9. Offer something for free.
Provide an incentive for visiting your site such as a free ebook, sample chapter, or trial.
10. Subscribe to or view the archives of the e-zines you would like to advertise in the web conferencing tool.